Where I share with you some of my choice art tips and resources!
- Clip Studio Paint Perspective Ruler Tutorial (added 4/6/2017)
- Resources for quickly designing random characters
- Title Unrelated page process demonstration
- Paint Tool Sai Watercolor Tutorial
- Manga Studio 5/Clip Studio - tile floor lineart method
- Manga Studio 5/Clip Studio - basic tones method
- Facial stubble in Paint Tool Sai
- Bird art Tutorial
- Comic Coloring Method
Stuff made by other people.
- Art Resource Spreadsheet A ton of links to useful tutorials and resources on various aspects of art and creativity!
- Webcomic Creators Facebook Group - Good place to browse for tips and advice on every part of the webcomic-making process!
- WebcomicChat - Twitter-based discussion about making/promoting/enjoying webcomics, lots of good resources being posted weekly!
- Artist Alley Network International - Facebook group with lots of resources for those who make/sell art at conventions.
- Spider Forest Resources Page - More resources for artists and webcomic creators!
- Spider Forest Forums - great place to go if you have questions about making webcomics or want to connect with other creators and fans!
- Webcomic Production Tutorials - In-depth articles on topics like promotion and using google analytics.
- my Tumblr tag: "tutorial
- my Tumblr tag: "how to art"
- my Tumblr tag: "resources"
- Opportunities for Cartoonists
- SenshiStock - excellent source for pose reference images for drawing!
- PoseManiacs - Digital pose references, be sure to check out the "Hands for Drawing" app!
- Colour-Schemes Group - Monthly palette challenges to help stretch your creative muscles
- If you know of any other resources or tutorials I should include here, please let me know!